If you’re a first-time visitor to our office, you’ll need to answer some questions in order for us to get you into the system and begin the process of caring for you. This information falls into three categories:
- The usual registration information, including your name, address, contact information, insurance information and so on;
- Your personal medical information, including past medical history, medications, family history, etc; and
- Certifying that you’ve had a chance to review, understand and agree to the health information privacy policies (HIPAA) that we’ve adopted in compliance with Federal law.
These forms all need to be completed before Dr. Curosh can begin seeing you as a patient. There are two ways to do this:
- You can complete these forms on-line by clicking here and fill out the forms online. Print them when completed and bring them to the office for your first appointment, or
- You can download these forms by clicking here, right click on the form title or form image and select “save as” or “save link as” to save the file to your computer. Print the form(s) out, complete and then bring the completed forms in with you when you come in for your first appointment.
Click here for a map and instructions to Dr. Curosh’s office. Note that there is free valet parking at the Providence Professional Plaza.