Welcome to the website of Dr. Nancy Curosh, one of the most respected clinical endocrinologists in the Pacific Northwest. Dr. Curosh is an endocrinologist – a medical doctor who is specially trained in the management of diabetes, thyroid problems, the management of high cholesterol and other hormone disorders. Problems that Dr. Curosh treats on a regular basis include, but are not limited to:
- Type I (sometimes called “Childhood Onset” or “Insulin Dependent”) Diabetes
- Type II sometimes called (“Adult Onset” or “Non-Insulin Dependent”) Diabetes
- Hyperthyroidism – including Grave’s Disease
- Hypothyroidism – including Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Low Thyroid after Childbirth (Post-Partum), after treatment for thyroid cancer and other causes.
- Diagnosis and Management of Thyroid Nodules and Cancers
- High Cholesterol and Hyperlipidemia
- Hormonal Imbalances (Low Testosterone / PCOS)
Please explore the information we’ve posted to determine whether Dr. Curosh and her practice might be a good fit for you and your loved ones. You’ll be glad you did.